Since you’re on this page, I’m guessing that you’re interested in knowing a bit more about In Credible Hands, and / or me, so you’re in the right spot and welcome!
In Credible Hands began over 14 years ago as a Virtual Assistant / Online Business Manager practice.
Nowadays, I’m basically a Problem Solving Architect.
Meaning, I design solutions that work, fix things that are broken and generally make things better. (My clients have given me other creative titles such as “F&%king Genius,” “Get Sh&t-Done-er” and “Coordinator of Chaos” among others.)
I help you get your best work out of you and into the world in a way that you can be proud of. I do this by working with you one on one to determine what level of strategy and implementation support you need in order to reach your goals.
I’ve been providing consulting, training and support services in the areas of business, life, health, and wellness for over 29 years now.
I’ve worked alongside and on the businesses of big name Money Mindset Gurus, Spiritual Leaders, Top Marketing Coaches, Transformational Life Coaches, Attorneys, Wellness Practitioners, Best Selling Authors, etc. I’ve played a crucial role in exploding their businesses which helped them become well known names (ones you’d recognize). I don’t name them because it’s confidential information and it’s largely irrelevant. What’s important is that I can help you too.
Some other cool stuff about me…
- I have high standards and strong boundaries. I hold myself to them and expect others to respect them. (And by the way, I teach these too.)
- I take my credibility seriously. While I am masterfully skilled, if there’s something I cannot do, I will tell you. I don’t over-inflate my abilities or claim I’m something that I’m not.
- I’m a customer service snob. I stand strongly for treating people right. It’s not that I believe that the customer is always right (I don’t) but everyone deserves to be treated fairly and with respect.
- I’m a quality control / process stickler. Simply put. I want things to work as they should and processes to make sense. When they don’t, I know what to do about it.
- I’m an aggressive learner. Meaning, I’m a life long student and continue my education constantly. (Yes, I’m the one that reads instruction manuals, service agreements, policies and procedures.)
- I tend to be reserved – though not shy at all. This means that I don’t talk just to talk or add a bunch of fluff to a conversation. I articulate my thoughts and ideas well before sharing them. You won’t often hear me speak of my grand accomplishments – though many do exist. I’m simply thrilled with a job well done but then quite happy to move on to the next adventure or challenge.
- I love helping others succeed and feel great about their life. My purpose in life if to make the lives of others easier by helping work through what is in their way.
Wondering if I’m the right person to help you? Let’s talk!
I’m happy to hop on the phone with you to continue the conversation, just contact me here.